Wednesday, September 9, 2009

040909 1st celebration


it's wat a big day 4 my ...
n my 20th bday in 2009 gv a unforgettable days in my entire life ...
my big day act is on 6 Sept 2009 ..
receiving msg or comment in fb is commonly done by all fellow frenz ..
thx 4 their wishes ... >.<


1st celebration

our members consist of Jwen, Emay, Bebo, Snapio , Wingz n me ..
ds celebration held in fun ok on friday 050909 ...
act they plan 2 celebrate wif me sat geh ..
but due to request frm wingz that he need study at sat ..
den v juz held it on fri ..
act 050909 is my exam 1st paper ..
quite nt reali hapi dat day ...
act i dun wish 2 hv on dat day ...
tired + moody ...
but ..
nvm la ... kekez

felt reali hapi to hv them ...
act my last year bday oso celebrate by the same gang ppl ..
as same as last year ...
v wonder it when v sit dwn wif sum topic ...
reali thx them ..
the nite was bcame crazier n crazier wif d photo taking section ..
at 1st v hv sum games ...
d loser kena take a horrible shoot ...

dunno am i lucky 2 it or im brilliant on games ...
i din lost any once of it ...
kekez ..
but i oso ned 2 take a bad+yong shui+horrible shoot by them ..
coz a bit unfair whrby they all take at least 2 !! >.<
due to the july mth in chinese calendar ..
v oso pretend 2 b ghost in d photo section ..
damn ugly lo ..
can hv a view on my fb ...
http://www.facebook.com/destomhew#/destomhew?v=photos

crazier team member

funok in-look design
reali cant blieve v all can take those photo ...
reali lost of control ..
those photo was commented frm our frenz ...
abit lame on it ...
but it make us hapi !!!
cant care 4 d spoilage of image de la ...
HAPPY den ok dy lo ..
thx de cmmt frm willy ... kekez

No comments: