Monday, October 18, 2010

Bcoz of u ~~



its happened very very 1st time for me ..
for past 2 years....
i started my drinking life in a club...
since that time ..
i din even get drunk once ...
no matter hw much i had drink...the drunk will not reali posted up on me ....
coz i still gona be the driver most the time ...
hahaha

but ytd....
i reali hope i can totaly drunk of it ...
i dunno wat feeling guide me to think like dat !!
i hope for DRUNK !!!
OMG ...
seriously is a suck for me ....i've try it up ~~
at the end mah oso as awake as usual ..
deng ~~
but its oso the 1st time i drink so much bcoz of u ~~ ^^

on the way bac from MAISON..
i dun even noticed there is a road block in front..
SHIT man ...
when i passby JLN SG BESI..saw some blue blue light ..
DS TIME GONA DIE LA ..
coz i drink LOT ~~
i spray the perfume..
make myself not so smelly ~~
den i drink lot of plain water to reduce the alcoholic smell in my mouth ...
finally ~~~
I PASSED ~~
hhahaha
wahhhh ...
reali 'oli kat dei'
its mean thank god in cantonese .. ^^

EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FINE ENOUGH ><

No comments: