Saturday, April 18, 2009

exam

its d time 4 me 2 face d final exam la ..
a bit free nw ...
coz until nw i still hvnt touch tamadun ...
but i need 2 face it on cuming monday !!!

reali no mood 4 study it ...
bt i need 2 oso ...
haiz ...

sejarah = sienz ...
tamadun = sejarah
den
tamadun = sienz ...

in d SPM le ..
my sejarah juz 7D onli lo ...
juz pass onli ...
i din pass 4 my sejarah in Form 5 ...

i cant fail tamadun ds tm ...
need 2 get high mark oso le ...
but i dunno i'll do it mou ...
i 1na get high gpa 4 make my cgpa higher !!!
i need it !!!

2 comments:

arwen woon said...

aiyo...tamadun easy 2 score de..
haha...erm...i look like take B last time..
actually my mid term very terrible in tamadun also..
this sem my mid term also not very good..
hope k pass with flying colour in mid term..
good luck 2 u...
u very brilliant de..
sure k gain A..

DesTomHew said...

hope la ...
easy ar ??
i dun think so lo ...
although i can take a gd score in course work ..
i dun think i'll gd in writting essay le ...
its scaring me de ...