Friday, October 23, 2009

im backed ....


haha ...
seem like i've been abandoned my blog 4 a long long tm ... ><
think its tm 2 came bac !!

in ds long period ...
many thing happened... its hard 4 me 2 list dwn here ..
coz im oso nt reali rmb it ...

my life juz pass it normally ...
but afta d exam in September ....
i cant recover bac frm those strees frm it ....
cant ctrl my whole body at all...
i used 2 nt sleep when exam period ..
due to the continuous of non sleeping ...
i cant even sleep earli nor sleep well afta d exam ...
its torturing me 4 whole month..
even nw still cant reali recovered back !!! TT

previous exam reali made me crazier n crazier ....
cant blieve wat ill done 4 my last sem exam in January01
might be totally lost or ????
juz dunno wat could happen !!! ><

d exam result came out recently ...
think my life cycle could turn 2 normal again ..
but ... dun think so lar ..
if nt .. hw cum im still here in d late nite !! ><

nt reali satisfy 4 my result !!!
but gt a bit improve larrr...
pass all !!!
but i hope ill fail 1 of it ...
coz d HR sub ... i get a C ...
juz ngam ngam pass n hv d lowest GPA ..
its totally pull dwn my CGPA !!
i reali hope ill fail it coz i can make it beta in resit paper ....
who knw ???
might be an As in d resit paper ???!!!
act gt few sub i 1na appeal again de ..
but still under consideration ... ^^
cant those sub should nt b like dat !!! ><
this sem result shock me too !!!
coz i reali cant blieve i get an B+ 4 my eng paper !!
its nt an easy thing 2 get such high mark wif my eng level in these level 3 paper !!!
thx 2 Mr.Afiq 4 ur kindness by giving me a high mark for my coursework!!
its reali help me !!!

recently get knw dat ned 2 do an huge event in colll ..
nt reali hv confident will done it well ...
coz its a rush, a very rush preapration for us !!
juz bout 1 n a 1/2 mth 2 get ready !!
hw could it be well in such short period ???
haiz ~~
juz can try my best larrr...
scare my group cant cooperate well n affect d result !!!
gona find sponsorship, prepare activities, F&B n bla bla bla ..
juz sum very mafan de thing gona be done !! ><
reali hope u guyz n try ur best, put more effort on it !!!
coz wif my experiences... it couldnt success by oni 1 man power!!!
v could nt be graduated bcoz of ds unsuccessful event !!!! ^^
hope u guyz knew wat d influences !!

recently i oso get into an interview section in Ritz Carlton KL 4 my intership!!!
its my 1st failure interview section in my whole life!!!
reali dunno wat its happen ??
but ...its fine 4 me ..
its might be sumthin fun 4 me in another hotel !!!???
might next hotel will be beta den ds !!!??
all juz leave it 2 Jesus Christ 2 plan a beta way 4 me .. ><
n 2day i asked Ms Amanda whr my next choices hotel...
she told me Pan Pacific KLIA ..
so ... gona prepare well 4 my 2nd interview section !!! ><

im juz bac frm a gathering wif Cherry dat juz cam bac frm abu dhahi ...
interest in her job nw ~~
be an air steward~~
i like to travel n servicing ppl ...
oso gain some advises frm she ....
n hear for her experiences ...
sound in future i might follow her ways ...
who knw i might continue in hotel industry le ???
kekez ....

think dats all for ds tm ...
so on might hv more n more update !! ><

No comments: